I get a small white screen in the middle of the "buy gold" screen

In this marijuana forum on the cannabis bulletin board is for all the beautiful strains that are out there; Pictures, descriptions and personal opinions on all the different types of marijuana and cannabis strains.
BuddysLism

I get a small white screen in the middle of the "buy gold" screen

Post by BuddysLism » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 pm

This in turn brings up a popup with has a red button and a green button, the former of which says "Purchased at 100 Gold" on it, the latter of which says "Acquired with 200 Clippy."
Clicking on the red "Gold" button opens a new window again, this one saying "the balance of GOLD is insufficient," with a link that says "Here when purchasing GOLD."
Clicking THAT takes me to a new page with lots of Google-Translated text (as well as several Japanese graphics that never translate) with buttons acheter et vendre des bitcoins that read "Auto-charge setting/change," "Purchase with credit card" and "purchase at convenience store."
Does this sound right to you? Should I just be clicking through the "purchase with credit card" button and going from there?
I find the lack of (complete) translation and the dodgy English a bit disconcerting, as I don't read Japanese and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. Am I even at the right website?