I get a small white screen in the middle of the "buy gold" screen

Are you browsing this marijuana forum on the cannabis board high right now? Go ahead, drop in and give yourself a rating on how high you are (you can make your own scale:) ) and feel free to start a conversation on any topic!
BuddysLism

I get a small white screen in the middle of the "buy gold" screen

Post by BuddysLism » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

This in turn brings up a popup with has a red button and a green button, the former of which says "Purchased at 100 Gold" on it, the latter of which says "Acquired with 200 Clippy."
Clicking on the red "Gold" button opens a new window again, this one saying "the balance of GOLD is insufficient," with a link that says "Here when purchasing GOLD."
Clicking THAT takes me to a new page with lots of Google-Translated text (as well as several Japanese graphics that never translate) with buttons acheter et vendre des bitcoins that read "Auto-charge setting/change," "Purchase with credit card" and "purchase at convenience store."
Does this sound right to you? Should I just be clicking through the "purchase with credit card" button and going from there?
I find the lack of (complete) translation and the dodgy English a bit disconcerting, as I don't read Japanese and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. Am I even at the right website?